The Discipline and Ethics Committee of the Egyptian Football Association took decisions regarding the events of the super game between Al-Ahly and Zamalek played in the Emirati capital, Abu Dhabi.
After reviewing the tapes of the match, the reports from the referees, observers and match coordinator, the Discipline and Ethics Committee decided ont he following:
Suspension until the end of the season, and a fine of 100,000 pounds for each of the following:
- Mahmoud Abdel Moneim (Kahraba), Al-Ahly player,
- Imam Ashour, Zamalek player,
- Ahmed Zahir, Zamalek administrator
- Mahmoud Abdel Razek (Shikabala), Zamalek player, suspended 8 games and fined 100,000 pounds.
- Abdullah Gomaa ( Zamalek player) suspended for 3 matches and a fine of 50 thousand pounds.
- Yasser Ibrahim and Junior Ajay (Al-Ahly players) suspended for two games and a fine of 50,000 pounds each.
- Al-Ahly and Zamalek clubs each fined 100 thousand pounds.
- Mr. Mortada Mansour, (President of Zamalek Club), banned from participating in football activities for 3 games and a fine of 200,000 pounds.